Three new concerts for the end of 2023!
Tótum Revolútum, 2022-2024
Tótum Revolútum remains true to its origins. It was born out of the will of lovers of live music to find ways to connect and discover new bands, as well as to create new events related to culture in general and music in particular.
Tótum Revolútum, organizers and promoters of the music festival with the same name and with eight editions already under its belt, embarks again on a crusade for quality live music, this time organizing a series of monthly shows that will be held in Auditori Calàbria 66 in Barcelona. Tótum Revolútum spearheads this initiative, which revolves around the promotion and dissemination of music genres like Progressive Rock, Post Rock, Jazz, or any other high-quality and open-minded style. That said, Tótum Revolútum does have any autoimposed restrictions in terms of musical styles, yet it advocates for bands with their own music.
Having recovered from the pandemic, seemingly for good, the new era 2022-2024 will again see the organization of a series of monthly shows full of great music. Hence, Calabria 66 will become again the meeting point of music lovers enjoying amazing bands of the Catalan and Spanish scenes. For the end of 2023, we have prepared three exciting new concerts with bands like Ekzilo, Sergio Del Boccio, Fusion Code, Aran Prog Project, and Golconda.
Bands and dates
Vidus - September 10, 2022
Serapis Project - November 12, 2022
11Bis - December 17, 2022
Mux - February 11, 2023
Gravity Fields - May 20, 2023
Aberhosan Mistery - June 17, 2023
Fusion Code - November 25, 2023
Are you in a band?
- If you are in a band and want to participate in the Tótum Revolútum project, send your proposal here!
- We'll take a look and let you know about the terms.
Do you love live music?
- Now, being Amic del Tótum is for free. Do you want to be part of the family? Fill out this form and we'll get back to you.
- Being Amic del Tótum means being part of the advantages of being part of a group of music lovers with an outgoing, constructive, and associative nature. It also means being able to participate in the myriad of activities that the group has to offer, such as the participation in monthly shows and their promotion, meetups, the Tótum Experience 5.1 (watching recorded shows in a big cinema screen with professional sound), the dissemination of your music (in case of the bands), panels and colloquia, and also being the first to know about certain releases from the local scene.
- This association is nonprofit and free to join. However, we gladly accept donations (contact us to know how to donate)
Pics from 2022-2024
Calàbria 66 in Barcelona offers to distinguished spaces, both equally suited to the festival. On the one hand, the concert hall has a capacity of 180 people and has the necessary equipment to satisfy the high demand of bands and the expert audience. On the other hand, there is an open space in the ground floor which hosts a bar, merchandising stores, as well as a small stage that fits perfectly to acoustic shows. All of this following the special restrictions stemming from the COVID-19 situation we have been immersed into.